Thursday, June 16, 2016

A New Blogger Appears!

Greetings, everyone! The name is Nadjanator, and it's a pleasure to finally join the blogosphere.

This blog has been a long time in the making. Ever since I joined Second Life in 2012, I've been a fan of fashion, freebie-hunting, hunting in general, and SL photography. Admittedly, I'm much more of a lurker than an active member of the SL fashion community. I devour freebie blogs, I hunt, I shop, I hoard. (Hence the title of this blog.)

However, in the past year or so, a lot of the freebie blogs that I follow stopped posting, and many of my favorite compendiums for niche fashion stores (e.g., kimonos, gothic lolita, Asian skins) have been removed or have fallen out of currency.

The aim of this blog is a rather ambitious one, especially given my lack of blogging experience, but I've been dying to try. It's to provide a concise, no-nonsense record of all the freebies and under 50 L goodies that I can get my hands on and to provide resources for SLers who are into niche fashion. This blog will also host some of my more artistic SL photography.

I look forward to the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment